Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Budget

OK... So here is my beginning balance: $9,011.62.
This is all the money I have in the world. Bare bones (with no extra comforts) it costs me somewhere around $2000/month to live. So I have about 4.5 months until I'm completely out of money. NOTE: I also have $7,000 worth of credit cards, but I really really don't want to go into debt. That would be bad. So forget that...

IDEAS TO MAKE MONEY LAST LONGER:

1. Get a roommate

2. Get a part-time job (but not until you have to... since it takes away from the main goal. OR get a job in the entertainment industry where I can meet people who'd give me an acting job!) Maybe...

3. Sell the car, and start riding a bike. (Good in theory, especially since it helps the environment, but not practical in terms of getting to auditions)

4. Get rid of home phone and just use my cell phone.

5. Book an acting gig! (Woooooooooo!)

6. Sell old corporate clothes.

7. Sell anything I no longer need. (Good one!)

8. Get ads for this Blog page.

9. Cancel the cable. (Can't really do that. Need the cable to study my craft.)

10. Find a rich person who has nothing better to do with their money than give it to me! (Might be a tough one.)

I feel much better now that I have a plan!

No comments: