Monday, December 28, 2009

The last lunches

Now that I know I'm leaving this job, I can hardly stand to be here for another single moment. If I look at one more J-9 file or PF-22 I think I'm going to SCREAM! AHHH!! (Someone just brought in another one!)

It's okay Audrey. Just calm down. The end is in sight! Only 5 1/2 more days and I'm free. FREE!! I'll never work another office job again. Why is it that I'm so good at this job, but I have no passion for it? It's like some cruel prank that nature has played. Why can't people WANT to do the things they're really good at. --Of course that's not to say I'm not a good actress. I'm a GREAT actress! Just you wait and see. :)

Lunch is in 10 minutes. Only 6 more lunch breaks and I'm done! I think I'm going to finally try that 3 leaf salad that always looked so yummy at the deli. I really should eat more salads. I need to be more healthy if I'm going be an actress! I should change some other things too. Need different clothes. Maybe a make-over! I should probably join a gym or something. But that's money I haven't budgeted in the plan... I'll do sit-ups at my house. And I'll walk more.

I wonder what my life will look like 2 weeks from now. It will be COMPLETELY different!

Off to lunch...

2 comments:

Debbie Downer said...

I hear ya re: "3 leaf salad". However, girl, it's still the Holidays!! Don't mention that word "diet" (shudders) anytime before midnight New Years Day! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your 2nd day of freedom! :) How do you feel?! :)